Monday 22 August 2016

Event: Johnny Loves Rosie Blogger Breakfast

Johnny Loves Rosie is a brand that I loved way back when. Known for selling accessories with a cute, whimsical twist, Johnny Loves Rosie stocks everything from belts and bangles to earrings and headbands. Stocked by asos and River Island to name just a few, the brand has even been worn by Little Mix and Louise Thompson from Made In Chelsea.




Although the brand has been around for some time, it was recently taken over by Victoria Taylor and is headquartered in Bromsgrove, near Birmingham.


I was invited to a Blogger Breakfast to get to know the brand, take a look at some of the pieces and get the inside scoop on what to expect in the coming months.



Held at Cote Brasserie in the Mailbox, I arrived to meet Victoria and Charlotte from the brand and sat down next to Heidi from Heidi-Likes. I got to meet some fabulous bloggers including Sherry Scribbles, Call Me Liz and Ally in Blunderland.


The table was beautifully decorated with fresh flowers, specially typed menus and a surprise box from Johnny Loves Rosie.


We were salivating over these cute pieces such as the watches and chokers, and I had to follow Heidi and try on the cat ears.


Sitting down at the table, we were treated to tea, coffee, and freshly squeezed orange juice, as well as a choice of breakfast items such as granola, croissant and fresh fruit, or smoked salmon and scrambled eggs.

I went for the latter with gluten free toast, and as you can see it was heavenly! I've never tried scrambled eggs with chives before but it really works.


After we'd eaten, I took the opportunity to chat to the owner Victoria and she let me in on a few secrets. As well as talking about what's hot right now (chokers of course), she predicts that belts are making a comeback.


We also spoke about what's coming up, and she showed me a sample of one of the new personalised bags. These pouch style bags will come with foil letters and will be customisable! Can you spot them on the table? I can't wait to see these and they should be out later this year.



A big thank you to Johnny Loves Rosie for inviting me to their first Blogger Breakfast.




No comments:

Post a Comment