Friday 5 September 2014

Summer Holiday Outfit Part 3: Summer Stripes and Nautical Vibes

Who shies away from stripes? I do! However, we all know summer dressing is about fun and sometimes the rules go out the window, in a good way.

This summer, I ended up wearing two outfits featuring stripes, one in white and red, another in the classic combination of navy and white.

Navy and white is the only combination I would ever usually consider wearing and it was great to break out of my comfort zone and try out the white and red combo in the sunshine, which ended up being my favourite outfit teamed with a classic denim jacket.


Navy stripe dress - George // Gold sandals - New Look // Triangle necklace - Primark // Panama Hat - Primark // Aviator sunglasses - H&M


Red and white stripe dress - Primark // Tan sandals - Oasis // Denim jacket - Vintage //Panama hat - Primark

Have any of you guys been wearing stripes this summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment