Sunday 7 September 2014

Birthday Present Post ft L'Occitane, Macadamia Oil, Bioderma and Origins

Not so long ago I celebrated my birthday and in amongst many meals out, I received some lovely presents from my friends and family. I love seeing what other bloggers have had for their birthday so I thought
I'd share mine with you guys too. 


There's a definite theme emerging here and it's beauty related! Everyone knows that I love receiving beauty products and I'm so lucky to have been given my favourites.


Here's my collected beauty products. I recieved a Barry M nail polish, Origins gift set that includes GinZing moisturiser and Clear Improvement mask, Per Una travel sized fragrance, Bioderma and Macadamia Oil. I am already using all of these and I love them so much! In particular, I use Bioderma every single day, the fragrance lives in my handbag for on the go spritzing and I use the Macadamia Oil on my hair when it's feeling dry on the ends in particular.


I also received this L'Occitane Frisson de Verveine gift set which includes a shower gel, cooling body gel, soap and hand cream in a very cute little drawstring bag. The new collection has a much lighter, sweeter, summerier scent to it and I've really enjoyed using the shower gel in particular.

What's on your birthday wish list this year?













No comments:

Post a Comment