Sunday 6 April 2014

Payday Beauty Treats ft L'Occitane Clarisonic and Laura Mercier

Super quick post for you guys to show you what I got after payday! It was all thoroughly essential and I can't help but love these (high end) products. Oops. However, I did get to use the £5 off voucher from House of Fraser which made these a little bit more affordable


Clarisonic Brush Heads - Delicate

A little bit of a dilemma here, I usually use the Sensitive brush heads but House of Fraser doesn't sell the double packs so I settled for these instead. Has anyone used both the Sensitive and Delicate heads? is there much difference?

L'Occitane Jasmin and Bergamote Fragrance

I tried this out at the L'Occitane bloggers event last year and have been lusting after it ever since. At £49 it is a little pricey but I'm all out of everyday fragrance so this will definitely be used!

Laura Mercier Creme Silk Foundation - Beige Ivory

My current favourite foundation, this is my second tube and I'm still in love. Delivering all the coverage of Double Wear with a far more natural finish, this is great for covering redness and imperfections. I use this everyday without fail and the colour match is spot on. I'll continue to wear this until summer when I might have to switch to something lighter.

No comments:

Post a Comment