Wednesday 5 February 2014

January 2014 shopping collective plus Selfridges Sale Bargains!

As you guys have probably noticed by now, I do love a good Primark spree. I nearly made this another Primark Haul but as I've actually been shopping elsewhere this month, I decided on a collective haul.

Black devore shorts-Primark, black ruffle top - Primark, black metallic thread skirt- Warehouse, nude ballerinas - Office and cream pashmina - Amazon


First up, this little lot. The nude ballet pumps were a sale bargain from Office that I picked up for just £6. OK I admit, I don't really need them but I do think they'll come in handly in summer as I always think black shoes look heavy in the sunshine. The black velour/devore shorts are from Primark at just £5! I really wanted to wear them for work but they're just a little too short sadly but I'm sure I'll wear them out when it gets a bit warmer as I love shorts on a night out. The black ruffled top is again from Primark that will be for work also. The black metallic thread skirt is my favourite part of this haul from Warehouse. I've worn it a lot already with a different Warehouse top and it fits like a dream. Lastyle, the cream pashmina scarf was a ridiculous £1.77 from Amazon. I keep losing my scarves so this is great as I don't need to feel guilty.

Primark dresses

Yes I love wearing black! Now we've got that out the way, just check out this black and peach contrast dress. I know the picture doesn't do it justice but it's a dead ringer for that celebrity favourite Philip Armstrong with its structured nip and flare shape and almost neoprene fabric. This is going to come in handy for my next big evening event. The other black dress is a waffle type fabric with faux leather cap sleeves that also came with a belt. At around £13 each, you can't go wrong.


I've left the best until last with these designer denims from Selfridges. J Brand and Citizens of Humanity jeans retail at around £250. These beauties however were, wait for it, £20 each! As you can imagine, I literally grabbed these when I saw them on the rail. At less than the price of a pair from Topshop, this has got to be the bargain of the century! The J Brand pair is shredded at the knee so I'll be waiting until summer to wear them (brr!) and the Citizens of Humanity pair is a tight fit which will be great for going out. Back to Primark, the white long sleeved top is a wardrobe basic to wear under my gillet, the grey t shirt is perfect with a statement necklace (another of my obsessions) and the contrast zip top is actually from M&S and looks great with black jeans.

Phew! Did you guys get anything in the sales?


2 comments:

  1. oooh you got some good finds! The jeans sound a bargain! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great find... jeans are so tricky too!

    ReplyDelete