Wednesday 12 February 2014

Beauty UK Posh Polish no 3 Sunstone - Gemstone Collection

Beauty UK is a brand that I've seen around a few places and I bought this polish from Superdrug.

Beauty UK Posh Polish in Sandstone available here 

I think it was on 3 for 2 and you'll see that I went for 3 colours from this collection that I'll be sharing with you soon.

A pink metallic shade, I went for 2 coats to achieve this finish but could really have done with 3 for a more opaque effect. It dried out really fast like most metallic polishes and I didn't use a topcoat. Next time though I will be using a topcoat as this chipped by day 2! For £3.49, just a touch cheaper than a Barry M polish, I think I'd still expect it to last a bit longer.

The colour is really pretty though, a light pink silver metallic and I do think it's very wearable and versatile for any outfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment