Sunday 4 August 2013

Green People Fruit Scrub Exfoliator Product Review

One item in our fabulous goody bags from the Brum Blogger Meet was this Fruit Scrub Exfoliator from Green People*. We were so lucky to receive some wonderful products on the day so I'll be making my way through them to bring you more product reviews over the next few months.

Green People Fruit Scrub Exfoliator available here

Green People produces natural body care products, which are free from aggressive ingredients or synthetic chemicals such as Sodium Lauryl Sulphate (SLS), Parabens, phthalates, petrochemicals, alcohol (ethanol) and synthetic fragrances or colourants. With an emphasis on organic and over 100 products, including this one, certified as organic by the Soil Association in the range, it's a great way for people to learn about natural face and bodycare.

What is it?
Green People Fruit Scrub Exfoliator

How much does it cost?
£11.95 for 50ml or £4.95 for 25ml.


What does it claim to do?
An effective natural exfoliating facial cream for deeply-cleansed, radiant skin. Now in easy-squeeze tube!

For all skin types
Removes dead skin cells and impurities for a glowing complexion
Softens the skin and retains natural oils
Delicious, light scent from natural ingredients
Alcohol-free and balancing

The verdict?
I used this on make up free, slightly damp skin without having cleansed first. Applying just a bit more than a pea sized amount, I massaged this onto my skin and tried to use circular motions where possible. The product itself is true to the name and very fruity indeed, although I thought it smelt quite like grapefruit. A rich, creamy product with small round natural kernels suspended inside, I found this to be effective at tackling areas of dryness, sloughing off dead skin cells.

Although it's recommended for use 1-2 times a week, for me personally I could use this 3-4 times a week quite easily as it is quite gentle. 

It tackled smaller areas of dryness well and left my skin feeling soft to the touch and radiant.

Overall, a good value general use exfoliator with cleansing benefits thats great for all skin types.

1 comment:

  1. I still haven't tried this out, I should do soon. You seemed to have gotten along well with it, hopefully my skin will too :)

    ReplyDelete