Monday 22 July 2013

Monday Manicure: Nails Inc St James

Nails Inc St James available here 

St James is a colour I've had in my collection for quite some time but I've never actually shown it to you guys. Although it's described on the Nails Inc website as a pillarbox red, I think you'll agree that there is far too much pink in this shade to really call it that. I have however seen other bloggers say that with three coats it turns out a lot more red so definitely worth a try.

As always, I used a base coat and two coats of colour to get this look. The application on Nails Inc is usually really good and this one didn't disappoint. Easy to apply with a nice shiny finish, what's not to love? I love this colour as an alternative to a traditional red and would definitely recommend it to anyone who wants a lighter red for summer.

What do you guys think?

No comments:

Post a Comment