Thursday 25 July 2013

Birthday Present Haul!


Hi guys! So it was my birthday the other week and I know how much you love to see my birthday and Christmas present hauls, so I wanted to share these with you.

I received some lovely gifts from family and friends this year so here goes.



First off this pink and gold Eiffel Tower box. Is it just me or is this the most beautiful box you’ve ever seen?! I cant wait to start filling this up with beauty bits. There is a little story behind this. Along with the coral and mint Barry M Polishes, MAC lipstick and Balmi this was part of a beauty box my friends very sweetly put together for me! There was also the Real Techniques brushes core collection and MUA Heaven and Earth palette in there too but I already had them!! They put so much thought into getting all the blogger must haves for me so thank you!

Models Own nail polish, Balmi, Barry M Gelly Nail Polish

Next is a bottle of Tia Maria, no explanation necessary.  I had to include this handmade card, it’s the most adorable thing and I was so touched that my friends had spent time making it!


I’d forgotten how much I love flowers! This gorgeous bunch is still going strong and has really brightened up my room. Along with the flowers I received the Gluten Free cookbook and (drumroll please) YSL ring from work. I can’t believe how generous the girls were so thank you girlies!


Owl necklace from Accessorize, tote bag, leather card holder, Barry M Textured Nail Polish, Barry M Magnetic Nail Polish, MAC lipstick, Caffe Nero card and Lola's Cupcakes set


YSL arty ring


Next up is the beauty contingent, courtesy of a Balmi lip balm in Raspberry, Barry M Gelly nail polish in Papaya and a set of three glittery mini Model’s Own nail polishes in Blizzard, Pink Fizz and Southern Lights. Swoon! Can’t wait to try these out especially the pink glittery polish. I also got Barry M Textured Nail Effect in Ridley Road, Barry M Magnetic Violet Nail Paint and MAC Amplified Creme Lipstick in Chatterbox; a beauty bloggers idea of heaven!

A few other bits were the letter tote, owl necklace, a leather card holder (perfect for clutch bags), a cupcake decorating kit from Lola's Cupcakes and a full Caffe Nero card (I adore the Italian Iced Lemonade here).

I think I'm going to treat myself to a new handbag soon too as it's always good to get yourself something special so keep your eyes peeled as I'll be sure to post some pictures if/when I get it!

What have you asked for this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment