Sunday 23 June 2013

Mammoth Empties Part 3: Face products


Soap & Glory Deep Pore Purifying T Zone Cleansing Cloths – A little too stinging for my skin but good at clearing off the grime.

Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair 30ml – I can’t live without this! I’m still working out what to use around this product as this is pretty much the cornerstone of my evening routine. Already repurchased.

Clarins One Step Exfoliting Cleanser 5ml sample – Great mid range exfoliater. I’d probably buy a full sized product.

Clarins Pure and Radiant Masque 5ml sample – I haven’t used a clay mask since I was 13 and used a Body Shop one every week in a bit to combat hormonal skin. This is very gentle and I’d be happy to get the full sized product.

Clarins Daily Energizer Cream – Great to use on holiday but would prefer something more nourishing for everyday.


Rimmel Gentle Eye Make Up Remover – My favourite, I’m always repurchasing this and even after trying so many high end versions. I always come back to this.

No comments:

Post a Comment