Sunday 16 June 2013

Clothes Haul: Primark, Dune, M&S, H&M shoes, clothes and bags


Top Earrings Skirt - Primark / Boots - Dune


Dress and skirt - H&M / Boucle jacket - Marks and Spencer

Here’s a little collective haul for you guys.  As you can see I’ve been (relatively) well behaved and tend to just pick up a few key pieces when I go shopping. 

First up this little lot from Primark and Dune. I’ve been drooling over these Dune Pantheon studded boots since Christmas and finally got hold of them in the sale about 8 weeks ago. I’ve worn them constantly and they’re so comfortable, and also happen to go with the studded bag I just bought. The loose blue top was £4 from Primark and is meant to go under blazers for work, whilst the long navy skirt was just £8 from Primark and is subtly sexy wit it’s side split. The little resin flower and diamante gem earrings were a steal at £2 but I’m yet to find the perfect outfit to go with them.


I couldn’t resist this Karl Lagerfeld pug bag! I adore it and use it as my laptop bag. The black studded barrel bag was from H&M and I’m using it as my everyday bag (goes to well with the boots). The black bow clutch was a bargain at £5 in H&M and the pastel pink enamel bangle was from Primark.


Lastly is this little lot from H&M and M&S. As you know, I love a bit of Chanel inspired boucle and I bought another tweed boucle jacket in navy from M&S as an alternative to my cream one. The black lace dress and the flippy black jersey skirt are both workwear staples too.



So that’s it! Well behaved I’d say. How about you guys? Are you spending or saving at the moment?

No comments:

Post a Comment