Wednesday 29 May 2013

Peacocks statement jewellery

Peacocks jewellery available from here

Walking past Peacocks after work the other day, I quickly nipped in to look for some ballet pumps. A note on ballet pumps; I adore them! I can’t live without them and replace them on an all too regular basis. I’d love to own some from French Sole but I wear them out so quickly L.

Just as I was walking out, I spotted the jewellery stand and like a magpie I flitted over to find these sparkly treats. I adore statement jewellery, its often the finishing touch to an outfit and can change your look in seconds.

First off, this sparkly diamante necklace, a steal at just £7! It’s similar to one that I already have from H&M but this is in a gorgeous pastel colourway.

Next is this turquoise necklace and ring set. The statement necklace was just £6 and the almost matching ring just £2. Now these are definitely a Marni look for Primark prices!

I’ve already worn the sparkly necklace loads with my pastel knits and I can wait to get an outfit together that will really show off this statement turquoise set.


Have you guys been in to Peacocks lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment