Sunday 19 May 2013

H and M Basics and Neon Earrings Haul



Everybody needs a few basics in their wardrobe. Whether it’s that perfect pair of skinny jeans or go anywhere black blazer, they’re the backbone of every good look.

The T Shirt has got to be the king of wardrobe staples.  It has to be plain, for me a loose fit makes it easy to wear, whilst a detail like a pocket or zip makes it a little more interesting.

These ones from H&M fit the bill perfectly. Slouchy, not too thick to make them heavy but not so thin as to be see through. They’re so good I bought them in black, grey and navy.

The flirty black and white polka dot skirt are also from H&M and were a steal! 

The navy blue TOMS style pumps were from an independent store and I thought they'd go really well with the t shirt and skirt as a super casual outfit.

As for the silver buckle bracelet, I just couldn't help myself, especially as I've been lusting after this one from Mulberry!



The harem pants are not such an essential, but at £7.99 I thought I’d give them a go, just as soon as I can figure out what to wear them with. Maybe a pair of high top trainers.


Onto the best part, these neon earrings! I have such a neon jewellery obsession at the moment, I love how it instantly picks up an outfit and drags it into fashion territory. I’ll be doing my best Pat Butcher impression with these.

What are your wardrobe staples?

No comments:

Post a Comment