Wednesday 27 February 2013

Sale Haul – Biba keyrings and Bodum travel mug




I didn’t really get much in the sales this year, to be honest I think they’re overhyped as there’s sales all year round anyway. But here’s just a few pieces I picked up last month.

I adore Biba and would own at least one handbag, one clutch bag and a couple of dresses if I could.

For now, I’ll satisfy myself with these luxe Biba keyrings. I recently went to a wedding and saw a guest with what I thought was a Biba bag. After admiring her and asking her about the bag, she shared this great idea with me. It was in fact a Topshop clutch with a Biba keyring! I’m shamelessly going to do this with my black studded clutch!

You might still be able to pick one up at House of Fraser if you’d like to try it out for yourself.

Boring but necessary, this Bodum travel mug in cheery purple. Perfect for gals on the go haha!


No comments:

Post a Comment