Sunday 6 January 2013

Selfridges Treats: Christmas Comes Early



Longchamp Le Pliage and Cath Kidston Cake Stand


To make a change from makeup and clothes, here’s just a few little treats I got from Selfridges during the 20% off week way back in November.

First up is the classic Longhamp Le Pliage fold up handbag. I used to have a smaller version of this bag but much prefer this one as an overspill/overnight bag rather than a day to day handbag.

I go this in the large-ish size in navy to make a change from standard black.

The second is this lovely three-tier cake stand from Cath Kidston. I love cake stands and have amassed a bit of a collection to complement all the cupcakes I end up making! I’ve been looking for some real vintage ones for ages but they’re so hard to find, so in the end I went for this Cath Kidston one.

Did you get anything in the 20% off week?

No comments:

Post a Comment