Monday 21 January 2013

Monday Manicure: OPI Every Month is Oktoberfest




Forget ruby slippers and check out these ruby fingers! Don’t ask me what the name means but this 15ml Nail Lacquer from OPI is called Every Month is Oktoberfest and is a gorgeous rich crimson metallic shade. With elements of red and black and glitter, the result is mesmerising.

As I blogged about HERE, this was a fabulous Christmas present from a friend who clearly knows me well!

I don’t have enough OPI polishes for sure but I was really impressed with this one for smooth application, drying quickly and lasting around 3 days before it started to wear at the tip. Happy Oktoberfest!

2 comments:

  1. That nail colour is gorrrrgeous. I'm just drooling over it right now. I wish a high street brand would come up with colours as awesome as OPI without being as expensive.
    ..and if you're ever passing through my blog, do say hi!
    Kerry x
    from Kerralina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm always reading your blog Kerry!!! Love love love it, just read your post on self improvement, I feel inspired :) xx

    ReplyDelete