Tuesday 15 January 2013

Huge jewellery haul plus dresses and pumps


I love jewellery and like most girls, I can never have enough! So when I saw all this gorgeous jewellery on sale I couldn’t resist. I bought so much that it wouldn't even fit in one picture.



First up is this little lot from Miss Selfridge, a gold Hamsa hand ring for £2, duckie necklace and set of 3 rings with matching earrings for just £3!



Next is this haul from Dorothy Perkins. I got to complete the Hamsa hand set with the bracelet and earrings, pick up these peace hope and love string bracelets, Eiffel tower necklace, bow earrings, rabbit ring and another set of 3 matching rings and earrings.




But a girl can’t survive on jewellery alone! I also got this stunning black dress from Oasis. It looks really expensive and is so well cut to skim right out from the waist. I’ve been wearing this loads for work. To go with it I got a few pairs of shoes from Primark and George, boring but some tights from Primark (love my 60 deniers!), and here’s the last piece of jewellery which is three pairs of studs for £4 from Oasis.



I got another dress from Primark in my signature skater/1950’s style but this time, it’s boucle, grey and sparkly. I wore this quite a lot over Christmas!!


Finally it’s a Christmas jumper! Check out this lovely cream ski jumper from Primark, love it!

Have you been wearing your Christmas jumper?

No comments:

Post a Comment