Sunday 27 January 2013

Bicester Village Haul - Michael Kors Purse



You probably don’t know this, but I love Bicester Village. I’m there at least 4 or 5 times a year and have picked up some fantastic buys from the Oxfordshire village over the years.

On my most recent visit on New Year’s Day of all days I only managed to get 1 quality purchase from Michael Kors.

Michael Kors Jet Set Continental Purse Wallet - Bicester Village 

I already have a Michael Kors watch (standard), and love the chic, stylish, classic jetsetting look of the designers’ collections. I would love to add a Jet Set tote to my collection, but for now I’ll satisfy my Michael Kors cravings with this gorgeous tan leather wallet.  This Jet Set Continental Wallet retails at £105. Bicester Village price? £89. This is a style which I regularly see in Bicester Village and if you're after this wallet, I'd say it's well worth a trip there.

It’s a real classic and the soft tan leather should age beautifully and never go out of fashion.

Usually I'd come away with a lot more than this but I went at a strange time and stock was low. I've heard that March/April is a good time to go as sale stock from main stores hits the village then

It is quite big but I hate folding my notes!

How about you? Which wallet do you use?

No comments:

Post a Comment