Monday 24 December 2012

Monday Manicure: Barry M Gelly Nail Paint Watermelon NOTD


I know these have been out a while but this is the first time I’ve tried out the Barry M Gelly polish.



The hype: So these Gelly polishes are meant to replicate the high shine finish of a gel manicure. Although they supposedly only need 1 coat, what can I say, I always use 2 to get a good finish, help them to last and to get total coverage. However, you probably could get away with using 1 coat. As always I used Seche Vite base coat first.

This was easy to use, gives a great finish, nicely transparent and a great colour! I don’t usually use blue and green colours but I really did love this one. It’s a dark, rich green that looks like the comedy green colour of watermelons in cartoons! It is very shiny, and yes, it’s a little shinier than most nail polishes but to be honest, I don’t think they’re shiny enough to warrant that as a USP. But, I will probably be trying out some more colours from the range as the colours all look divine!

Verdict: Juicy colours from Barry M in 9 shades at £3.99.  Great colours, quality, application and value.  

No comments:

Post a Comment