Thursday 11 October 2012

September Empties - Steam Cream

Hi everyone. So sorry for my shamefully long absence from blogging. I went away on holiday for two weeks in September and since then I've been playing catch up with everything! But I'm going to try and get back up to speed, at least 2 posts a week asap.



So, my empties posts are so shamefully short, but I wanted to do this one so I could rave about Steam Cream!

I was going to do a holiday mini's post which may still happen, but until then I'll show you a few pieces  that saved me from overpacking hell (that's pretty much a lie, I still overpacked!).

The outstanding product award goes to this beautiful tin of Steam Cream in the Yoshino cherry blossom tin.

Before I left this was new. Now it's finished. That's because I used it every single day whilst I was away. I used it on the plane as a hand cream (it's small enough to take on board) and every single day as a facial moisturiser, hand cream, body cream and after sun lotion. It performed so well in every category! This is definitely my number one recommendation for anyone who's packing for a holiday; do not leave without it!

Other than that it's just my sample size Sensodyne Repair and Protect toothpaste (this 20ml tube was not enough for a 2 week holiday!!) and a Sure roll on in Radiant which is so much smaller for travelling than a spray.

Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment