Monday 15 October 2012

November 2012 Magazine Freebies - Marie Claire In Style Benefit and L'Occitane



Do you ever feel like it's feast or famine when it comes to magazine freebies?

Some months there's nothing, and other months I end up blowing loads on multiple copies of the same magazine just so I can get the gorgeous products they come with.

This month was a definite feast! I purchased In Style and Marie Claire (three times, I'll explain later!).



First up is In Style with Naomie Harris on the cover.

I bought this for the Benefit products it came with as I wanted to try out Sun Beam. For the £3.80 cover price there is a choice of Benefit Sun Beam, Cha Cha Tint or Benetint. These are all 4ml in size.

Inside, there's also a voucher for a free sample of Benefit Bad Gal Lash Mascara which I've pictured with the magazine.

Next up is Marie Claire with Taylor Swift on the cover. I knowingly purchased this twice. The first copy I got is the full sized edition which came with the L'Occitane 30ml Mango Flower Hand Cream. In some places it seems you also get a free 50ml sample of a Dove product which doesn't seem to be advertised in the magazine. I got Dove hair Therapy Conditioner Colour Radiance.

I then bought the travel sized edition to get the Rose Petals Hand Cream.

When I actually started reading Marie Claire I realised it was looking really familiar. Which is when I realised I'd started a subscription for Marie Claire (it was a special offer of 3 issues for £1) but had received the magazine ages ago and forgotten all about it. Needless to say, the subscription version doesn't come with a freebie which is one reason why people are often put off subscribing.

Marie Claire is also meant to come with a three sample packet of Tresemme Split Remedy Shampoo, Conditioner and Leave In Treatment, but I only received this once with my travel sized edition from in store. But I'm glad I;ve got one sample at least and I'll definitely be trying it out.

Which magazines did you get this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment