Tuesday 21 August 2012

Product Review: Toni & Guy Casual Sea Salt Texturising Spray



I have to admit, I generally don’t do anything special with my hair. Besides straightening the bejesus out of it with my trusty ghd’s and occasionally putting it up in a bun using a hair donut, that’s pretty much my lot.

So, I decided to try something new and picked up this bottle of Toni & Guy Sea Salt Texturising Spray.

I’ve always wanted sexy beach hair (who hasn’t?) and never knew how to get the look. The instructions on the bottle say to spray over damp or dry hair and style with fingers, not the most detailed instructions I have to say. I sprayed this onto dry hair and twirled small sections around my fingers before separating them out.

Once I was finished, my hair definitely had more texture and the product does smell lovely. However, my hair just looked messy. I think that with some help, this could look absolutely great. If you’re trying it out for yourself, I would say don’t be scared to use lots of product to get the best results and spray your hair in sections. I also think this works better on wet hair so next time!

What do you think? Have you managed to get tousled waves?

You can pick up a bottle for around £7 in Boots here

1 comment:

  1. Currently searching for a way to use this to my benefit too. Like you I usually straighten the "bejesus" out of my hair, would be nice to be able to create some nice tousled waves but my hair is so thick that it takes eons to air-dry! Might have to try with a blow dryer! xx

    ReplyDelete