Wednesday 11 July 2012

Birthday Shopping Spree - Zara bag, Paul Smith and chocolate!




On my actual birthday (which was a whole week ago now) I went into Birmingham for a wee shopping spree. I was very well behaved though and here’s what I came back with. 





The tan Zara bag has been on my wishlist for ages and was a snip at £39.99! I know everyone’s got one but I really love it and can’t wait to use it. Whilst I was there I also picked up the Zara floral perfume (£10), which I’ve wanted for ages. I now have far too many perfumes so I’d better get through them fast before I run out of space!





There’s a fabulous little chocolate shop in the Great Western Arcade called Chouchoute which sells handmade chocolates, so I got a bag of chocolate covered candied oranges called orangettes from there. The remaining gifts were from Selfridges; a Cath Kidston handbag mirror and star print zip up purse which I couldn’t resist. 




Finally I bought something which is really out of my comfort zone; neons! This little fluoro pink bracelet is from Paul Smith and was on sale. I’ve just ordered a fluoro pink watch to go with it so I’ll be dipping my toe into the trend this summer.





I’ve just added in this great book which I bought for myself last week. It’s called Vintage Style: Iconic Fashion Looks and How to Get Them. This is an inspiration goldmine for vintage looks from stars including Audrey Hepburn and Elizabeth Taylor. It's also inspired me to put together a blog post on all my favourite fashion books, so keep an eye out for that.




No comments:

Post a Comment