Sunday 8 July 2012

Birthday presents - Vera Wang, Burt's Bees, Kiehl's and Pimms





It was my birthday on Monday, so sorry it’s taken a while to get up but here it is! I’ve been so lucky to receive such lovely presents from my friends and family. I think they’re getting to know my taste more and more, especially since I started the blog as everyone knows you can never have enough blushers!



Kiehl's Hand Salve and  Creme De Corps




L'Oreal Everpure Shampoos and Conditioner

The things I asked for were the black Celine-esque handbag, three products from the L’Oreal Everpure range, Vera Wang Lovestruck, Marina and the Diamonds Electra Heart CD Deluxe, Burt’s Bees tinted lip balm, Kiehls Crème de Corps and Hand Salve, Per Una perfume.







The happy surprises were Pimms, lemonade an apple and a lime (just waiting for the sunshine to enjoy it), Zola Jesus CD, faux pearl necklace, silver flower necklace, macaroon notebook, Kevyn Aucoin eyelash curlers (I asked for Shu Uemera but got these and they are ace!), vanilla coconut scented hangers, Keep Calm Notebook, rose ring, Bare Minerals bronzer mini pot, strawberry Freddos and the jade butterflies.




I also got to go on a shopping spree which I’ll post the pictures from later. I’m most excited about my MAC makeover which I had today. My friends have really kindly bought me a few products from MAC and I have been looking forward to it for months! I won't tell you what look I went for but I will post the pictures next week for you to see.

3 comments:

  1. Ohhh nice presents! I looove the Vera Wang perfume, it smells so good and the bag is so cute! xo

    http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love posts like this as I'm sooo nosey looks like u got some lovely stuff to xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the feedback guys!!! Same, I love getting a peek into this sort of thing. Can't wait to see your birthday posts! xxx

    ReplyDelete