Wednesday 14 March 2012

Wilkinsons Lipgloss and Clearasil Overnight Serum

Just a quick one today but I wanted to share my thoughts on two products I've tried out recently.

The first is a lipgloss I purchased in Wilkinsons for £1 in shade no 4 Carnation. Although it looks like a lovely pinky colour, the texture is gloopy and sticky, the scent is artificial (I can't even describe what it smells like but sweet) and it tastes of plastic. It also has the effect of clamping your mouth shut when you use it!



The next is Clearasil Overnight Serum. I had high hopes for this one but after I left it on overnight, the next morning the area I'd applied it to was extremely flaky and dry. In addition, it didn't do much to the resolve the problem even though it has salicylic acid in it.


Thankfully I didn't spend much on these two products but overall I will definitely not be repurchasing either of these. What have been your biggest beauty product fails?

1 comment:

  1. Dont know about the lipgloss but the clearasil worked magic one me after the first few night of using it I noticed a big difference they were gone so I purchased the whole shelf of the night serum well worth the money sorry it did not work for you..

    ReplyDelete