Tuesday 13 March 2012

Glossybox UK March 2012 – The Harrods Edition

Like a lot of you it seems, I was silly excited about this Glossybox and couldn’t wait for it to arrive! If you look on my Twitter profile, I actually say that Harrods is one of my interests!!



I was really pleased with this month’s box, which was a sleek white glossy box (literally) rather than the usual pale pink so here are the contents for you:





Clarins Extra Firming Body Cream – 30ml
This is one that I was pleased to see, as I never spend more than £10 on a body lotion. It doesn’t smell like much but it promises to firm up skin so I’m looking forward to trying it out and seeing whether it’s worth spending a little more on body lotions.

RRP £39.50 for 200ml, £3.95 value


Narciso Rodriguez for her – 1ml
Some people are totally against receiving perfume samples, I don’t mind as the ladies on the perfume counters near me very rarely hand out samples.  This is a pretty pricey perfume but it is only 1ml, and it would have been nice to receive a bigger sample such as the very cute 4ml Fan Di Fendi bottle which some people received, but that’s just me nitpicking. I like that it’s in a proper spray atomiser and I really like the scent of this so might add it to my “Beauty to Buy” list.

RRP £55.15 for 50ml, £1 value


YSL Forever Youth Liberator Serum – 5ml
Now this looks interesting. I’ve been using two Origins serums lately and am stunned that they’ve managed to clear up my problem areas, even though that’s not their purpose. I’m looking forward to trying this out once my Origins is finished as I think serums work some miracles on skin.

RRP £60 for 30ml, £10 value


Molton Brown Heavenly Gingerlily Moisture Bath & Shower – 50ml
Really glad I got this, as Molton Brown is one of those brands which I love, but can’t justify investing so much into a shower gel. This will be a real treat, it smells lovely and I’m so excited to use it that I’m not waiting for a weekend away to try it out!

RRP £18 for 300ml, £3 value


Burberry Beauty Miniature Lip Mist Copper No 202 – 0.8g
The one that everyone’s been waiting for! I was so lucky to get the Burberry lipstick, it looks fantastic with its cool chrome case and embossed bullet that I never want to use it!  I think the shade is really wearable too so well done Glossybox!

RRP £23 for approx. 3.69g, £5 value


Approximate overall value: £22.95

If you'd like to sign up or see what it's all about, click here

No comments:

Post a Comment