Tuesday 28 February 2012

NOTD: Cashmere Cupcake Sprinkles



I bought this Tesco nail polish ages ago for something like £2, and I thought I’d give it a go. Although the bottles are small (7ml), the quality is really great and lasted a week without chipping with the glitter topcoat. The glitter topcoat is from the 2True range at Superdrug and cost £5 for 3 products. As you can see, it has tiny silver speckles in it inside an iridescent almost shiny blue polish. The bottles are 9ml and promise 5 days wear and a High Gloss Finish.



I actually wore the pinky nude colour alone for work and with a topcoat for the weekend. Talk about double duty! Love the colour on it's own, it's a perfect nude whilst the two together look quite subtle but pretty I think.

2 comments:

  1. I love this it's so pretty and girlie :) Love the fact that these are high street brands.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And I agree, High Street brands are so much better now than when I was younger.

      Delete