Sunday 12 February 2012

Beauty Haul - Collection 2000, Technic and MUA

Finally got my hands on two lip creams from the Collection 2000 Cream Puff range. I got Fairy Cake and Cotton Candy. I’ve been wearing Fairy Cake with my Benefit Coralista and they go really well together. As long as you use a lipbalm first (I’ve been using Carmex) they look really good and don’t sit in ridges you may have.  These are currently on offer for two for £5 in Superdrug, Boots and Wilkinsons.

Technic Cherry Boom Boom and Carnival, MUA Lip Gloss and Liquid Eyeliner, Collection 2000 Cream Puffs

I’ve been dying to get my hands on Technic Carnival (The OPI Rainbow Connection from The Muppets Collection Dupe). If you don’t have a stockist near you, there are some going on ebay here. I bought this and a pastel pink called Cherry Boom Boom from the Technic Pretty Pastels collection. I’ve just tried it on and I think that it’ll look great with two coats. I’ll do a NOTD on that later.

Collection 2000 Cream Puffs in Fairy Cake and Cotton Candy, MUA Lip Gloss in Shade 5

Last but not least is MUA or Make Up Academy. I’ve seen a lot of people talking about this on other blogs and I’d never heard of it before. I walked past the stand in Superdrug and found a small selection though and everything is a pound!  I just bought a lipgloss in shade 5, a pale peachy pink and a black liquid eyeliner. I haven’t tried the eyeliner but the gloss is a pretty good. The colour is a very glossy pale pink when it’s on with some very subtle small bits of shimmer. The consistency is good, it smells very strongly like artificial vanilla but it tastes horrible so be warned! However, for a pound it’s pretty good!

Have you bought anything from MUA or Technic? What did you think? 

No comments:

Post a Comment